Jan. 05, 2017
Download BASIC0652En_Mac.zip from
Decimal BASIC Open Source Project at OSDN,
and extract into a regular folder whose path name has no space characters.
Note that when you installed in a USB drive, if it has a name such as "NO NAME", it must be renamed.
To launch, double-click BASIC.app, after extracting the archive.
Part of help files and sample programs remain written in Japanese.
See Help for Windows edition, more part of which has been translated.
This was compiled with Lazarus 1.6.0 on MAC OS 10.6.
If this does not work on OS 10.9,or later, please inform us.
(1) NOTXOR (or MASK, MERGE, XOR) Draw mode does not work correctly.
(2) The behavior of MOUSE POLL is no good. The button state can be changed once after mouse clicked outside of the Graphics window.
(3) printers do not work good.
(4) The Save Dialog on the graphics window does not work adequately.
You need to add an extension such as .PNG, .JPEG or so to the file name except for BMP format.
(5) If no printer is registered on the OS, BASIC may not start.
Decimal BASIC main page