mod_sync, mod_dynloadbalance, mod_failover
mod_sync, mod_dynloadbalance, mod_failover are modules for Apache which provides
- synchronizing files and directories between Apaches
- dynamic load balancing in cooperation with DNS
- dynamic failover in cooperation with DNS,
One can use these modules in the cases such as:
- Automatically taking the backup of a server
- Automatically updates a public server at a time (like midnight)
by synchronizing with a backend test server.
- construct a semi mission critical system with weakly connected distribution server
- realize load balancing without expensive load balancer
mod_sync for Apache 1.3
mod_dynlaodbalance for Apache 1.3
mod_failover for Apache 1.3
mod_sync for Apache 2.0
mod_dynloadbalance for Apache 2.0
mod_failover for Apache 2.0
The development of this software is supported by Exploratory Software Project of Information-technology Promotion Agency.
Kasaishi (C) 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0.