(c) K.Kosako, updated at: 2014/12/12
- What's new
- 2014/12/12: Version 5.9.6 released.
- 2007/08/16: Version 4.7.1 released.
- 2007/06/20: Version 2.5.9 released.
- 2007/06/20: Maintainer of 2.x was changed.
Oniguruma is a regular expressions library.
The characteristics of this library is that different character encoding
for every regular expression object can be specified.
(supported APIs: GNU regex, POSIX and Oniguruma native)
- Supported character encodings:
ASCII, UTF-8, UTF-16BE, UTF-16LE, UTF-32BE, UTF-32LE,
EUC-JP, EUC-TW, EUC-KR, EUC-CN,
Shift_JIS, Big5, GB18030, KOI8-R, CP1251,
ISO-8859-1, ISO-8859-2, ISO-8859-3, ISO-8859-4, ISO-8859-5,
ISO-8859-6, ISO-8859-7, ISO-8859-8, ISO-8859-9, ISO-8859-10,
ISO-8859-11, ISO-8859-13, ISO-8859-14, ISO-8859-15, ISO-8859-16
(GB18030 encoding was contributed by KUBO Takehiro)
(CP1251 encoding was contributed by Byte)
License: BSD license.
- Unix (include Mac OS X)
Maintainer of 2.x was changed to Hannes Wyss <hwyss AT ywesee.com>.
About 2.x, please contact him.
* 5.x supports Unicode Property/Script.
* 2.x supports Ruby1.6/1.8.
- Documents: (version 5.9.6)
- Sample Programs:
- Site Links:
and I'm thankful to Akinori MUSHA.
- Other Libraries: