The site will be re-formed soon!
- Three more files (for OSX Yosemite install) for those who are still wondering where they are:
- Extensions.zip (277 KB),
- ssdtPRGen.zip (25 KB),
- Haswell.cfg.zip (1 KB)
Tutorials (two PDFs, 4.36 MB)
- Installing OSX Yosemiti v10.10.5
on GA-H81M-DS2V with Celeron G1840 (rev 1.4, complete)
- Dual-/Triple-boot: Windows 10, Yosemite 10.10.5 and Linux Mint 17.2.
- Corrections and omitted portions are addressed.
- Complete reference + .
- Revised for final reference on October 30, 2015 (GMT+09:00).
Dual-boot/Triple-boot with Windows 10, OS X Yosemite and linux Mint on 1 HDD side by side.
System in use :
- CPU: Intel Celeron G1840 (Haswell-refresh)
- VGA: Nvidia GeForce GT 630 DDR3 2GB
- HDD: Segate HDD SATA-3 1TB (Partition Table = GUID)
- Memory: DDR3 1333 Mhz x 2 (dual channel)
- Main Board: GigaByte GA-H81M-DS2V
- USB 2.0 flash stick at least 8GB in size
- Enjoy installing and running Mac OSX Yosemite on Celeron System!
Kaimeisi is being released in bettered state soon.
Critical bugs are fixed in the coming version.