Doctor of Engineering (Waseda University)
Department Information and Computer Technology, Faculty of Engineering, Tokyo University of Science
- Code construction of LDPC codes for burst erasure
- Improvement of BP decoding algorithm over the erasure channel
- Development of constructing rate-compatible LDPC codes matrices and its decoding algorithm
- G.H. received the B.E. degree, M.E. degree, and D.E. degree in Industrial and Management Systems Engineering from Waseda University, Tokyo, Japan, in 2002, 2004, and 2008, respectively.
- From 2008 to 2011, He was a research associate at the Department of Industrial and Management Systems Engineering at Waseda University.
- Currently he has been an assistant professor at the Department of Information and Computer Technology, Faculty of Engineering, Tokyo University of Science, Tokyo, Japan.
- His research interests are coding theory, information theory, and its applications.
- He is a member of the IEEE, the IEICE, and RISP.
- The Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Grant-in-Aid for Young Scientists (Start-up), 2008-2009.
- Waseda University, 2010.
- Tokyo University of Science, 2012.
- The Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Grant-in-Aid for Young Scientists (B), 2013-2015.
- The Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Grant-in-Aid for Scienctific Research (C), 2013-2015, joint research.
- Waseda University 2006 Okawa Isao Memorial Award
- 2010 IEEE Information Theory Society Japan Chapter, Travel Support Award for Young Researchers
- Symposium Committee (Publication Chair), NCSP'13
- Symposium Committee (Publicity), JASMIN 05, Spring
- IEEE (the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Inc.)
- IEICE (Institute of Electronics, Information and Communication Engineering)
- RISP (Research Institute of Signal Processing)
Last Update:2014. 01. 08