You can easily calculate F Stop and Focal Length to get the same depth of field and view angle between one camea and another camera.
- Select items you want to start.
- Select The Same View (Automatic)
- To get the same depth of field and view angle automatically.
- To get field of view and depth of field. You can calculate each size of camera independently. If you want to get the same view, click buttons.
- To get the limitation of F Stop to avoid Bokeh by diffraction.
- To get information about lens and peripherals.