Accordion no MANGA
22 Dec. 1998
From "Accordion Journal" Vol.32-No.6(1993)
- A sleeping daddy
- A sweeping mammy
- After the "bubble economy" ended - "For Sale"
- Yes, in this family, the education is in advance of other families.
From "Accordion Journal" Vol.32-No.7(1993)
- "You must do it." "How can I help your bellows shaking ?"
- The one who does not understand English, and the other one who does not understand Japanese.
- At hospital. "Your baby is fine, but the accordion has got wet terribly. It wants overhauling" (continued from the previous cartoon)
- An accordion presentation of the "Badly-Short-Training" accordion class. "I cannot see any face nor accordion, but I know the place where my daddy is sitting. The left !"
Cartoon I and II were drawn by Mr.KANEKO.
A tomato boy with a concertina.