英文要旨 English Summary
Marta Infante on stage, Aug.14,1997, Beijing
When I was staying in Beijing this summer, I viewed "The 4th China International Accordion Festival" from Aug.11th to 15th.
- 11th: Opening
Hundreds of Chinese accordionists played accordion tunes of China and the west. A big theatre (2,700 people) was full up.
- 12th: Quisitho-Quartett(Germany). Helmut Quakernack and his 3 students(girls).
Piano type, free-bass. 13 tunes including W.A.Mozart " 3. Salzburger Sinfonie", Chinese " Melodie der Peking".
- 13th: Owen Murray (UK). A professor of Accordion Studies at the Royal Academy of Music.
Chromatic button type, free-bass. 9 tunes including Edward Mc Guire "Chinese Songs", Wladislav Zolotaryov "Childrens Suite no.1".
- 14th(day) : Marta Infante(Venezuela). A young and pretty accordionist.
Piano type, free-bass. 9 tunes including trad. " El diable suelto ", E.Holst "The dance of the demon ".
- 14th(evening) : Branko Droeoljevic and Milan Mitrovic(Yugoslavia).
Chromatic button type, free-bass. Milan played 4 tunes including O.Solnith "Toccata No.2", Branko played 5 tunes including D.F.E.Bach " Fantasia and fuga c-moll ".
- 15th: Ending
Chinese young accordionists
- 11th Beijing Zhanlanguan(or Peking Exibition Hall)
- 12-14th Beijing Yinyueting(or Peking Music Hall)
- 15th Jinfan Yinyueting(or Golden Mast Music Hall)
They intend to try establishing a " Guiness Book Record " on their 5th Festival. That is, "Ode to the Motherland"Thousand Accordions Ensemble, 15th August 1998, in Beijing.
[Back to the Top page]